Modification of an applying diplomatic employee driving license in the respective Greek one
Required supporting documents for the modification of an applying diplomatic employee driving license in the respective Greek one.
- 2 duty stamps of National Bank of nominal value 45 € each
- Etiquette Department Certificate
By the certificate of Etiquette Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the full details of the foreign diplomatic employee are certified, as well as that the specified employee is accredited and enjoys diplomatic asylum and privileges in Greece
- Copy of the passport
Required Service: Issue of passport
- A recent identity card photo (color)
- Application for modification of an applying diplomatic employee driving license in the respective Greek one
- Translation of the foreign permit by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by lawyer or by the respective Embassy or Consulate
- Deposit of the Greek State (12 €.)
- Foreign Driving License
- 2 health certificates (one issued by pathologist and one issued by an oculist) or Second Degree Medical Examination (DIE) document depending on the case
The doctors must be contracted with the respective Communication and Transfer Service. If the interested party is not insured, he must address to any State Hospital for the tests required)
- Public Fund Receipt on the payment of fixed stamp fees and contributions in favor of third amounts, per category or sub-category, as applying each time
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the modification of an applying diplomatic employee driving license in the respective Greek one, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the Greek vehicle driving license.