Inventory application of directly insured at ΙΚΑ
Required supporting documents for the submission of inventory application of a person directly insured by IKA.
- Employer certificate stating the exact date of start-up - insurance, so as to fill in the respective field of the Application.
This date may at no case be posterior to the date the Inventory Application is submitted, since at ΙΚΑ – ΕΤΑΜ are registered only those who have started working.
- Document stating the date of initiation of the insurance to another insurance body in Greece or abroad, in order to characterize the insured person as "old" or "new"
- Receipt on the address of residence (PPC account, OTE, lease agreement or solemn declaration of the insured person in case he has nothing of the above))
- Document stating the Tax Identification Number (clearance note, certificate of Tax Identification Number deposit etc)
Required Service: Income taxation statement (Form Ε1)
- Application for the inventory of a person directly insured (Form ΙΚΑ-ΕΤΑΜ)
- Copies of Identity Cards or Passport, in the case of foreigners
- Copy of the first page of the bank account booklet, with first beneficiary the same in order to be paid the Gratification
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the inventory of a person directly insured at IKA, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.