Approvals of modifications - codifications of SA articles of association
Procedure, preconditions and required documents for the approval of modifications - codifications of SA articles of association
- Application for approval of modification - codification of SA articles of association
- Minutes of the General Shareholder Meeting
It must include codification or modification of the articles of association
- Certificate of the Capital Market Committee for increase of S.C. with public registration (listing in the Athens Stock Exchange)
- Duplicate for the publication in the GG
- Invitation for the option right in the increase of S.C (GG)
- Articles of association in a single text
In case of modification.
- Chamber validation, in case of modification of the corporate name
- National Bank of Greece duplicate (one in a thousand)
In case of C.S. increase in favor of the Competition Committee
- Codified SA articles of association
In the case of approval of its codification.
There must be a decision of the General Meeting of the SA on Codification or Modification of the Articles of Association.
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for approvals of modifications - codifications of SA articles of association, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the approvals of modifications - codifications of SA articles of association..