Modification of applying driving license from a State - Member of the EU in the respective Greek one
Required supporting documents for the modification of an applying driving license from from a State - Member of the EU in the respective Greek one without medical, theory or practice test.
- Validated copy of Identity card or Greek passport if the interested party is of Greek citizenship
- Public Fund Receipt on stamp fee and contributions in favor of third amounts, per category or sub-category, as applying each time
- Copy of the residence permit or the temporary residence permit of a foreigner or limited period residence permit, which has been issued at least 185 days prior to the submission of the application or 95 days if the interest party is a subject of a State - member of the EU or the states of Norway, Island, Lichtenstein.
- Application for modification of applying driving license from a State - Member of the EU in the respective Greek one
- Translation of the foreign permit by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by lawyer
- Copy of the passport if the applicant is a foreign subject
Required Service: Issue of passport
- A recent identity card photo (color)
- Foreign Driving License
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the modification of an applying driving license from a State - Member of the EU in the respective Greek one, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the Greek vehicle driving license.