Issuing of license to practice the occupation of dental technician (Directive 92/51 of the EU)
Required supporting documents for the issuing of license to practice the occupation of dental technician according to Directive 92/51 of the E.U. following recognition of the Council for the Professional Recognition of Education and Qualification Titles (SEATEK), coming under the Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs.
- Application for issuing a license to exert the occupation of dental technician (Directive 92/51 of the EU)
- Validated copy of Identity Card or Passport
The validation is done in any public service and the KEPs.
- Degree or diploma or total of titles of at least three year education in original or official copies of the respective school
- Work permit from the origin country or certificate that the Degree or Diploma stands for work permit
- Certificate from the competent authority that the school is of third degree education and that for the access to the school the completion of the second degree education studies is required
- Application for the provision of certificate of non debt to IKA
- Higher School Certificate or certificate from other second degree school or equal school of a foreign country
- Stamp duty (29.35 €)
- Solemn Declaration L. 1599/1986
The Solemn Declaration (is incorporated in the present form) which specifies "whether the applicant has practiced the occupation, where and for how long"
- Practice Certificate
- Criminal record certificate or respective morality and honesty document of the country of origin
- Certificate of the Competent Authority that they legally practice the occupation and for how long and that they have not been deprived of this right
For the parties that have practiced the occupation in the country of origin.
- Detailed studies program
- Stamp duty from Tax Office (7.63 €)
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the issuing of the license to practice the occupation of dental technician, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the license to exert the occupation of dental technician.