License for the acquisition of property on behalf of an SA
Procedure, prerequisites and required supporting documents for issuing a license on the acquisition of property on behalf of an SA.
- Application for the issuing of a license on the acquisition of property on behalf of an SA
- Application for establishing a committee according to article 9 of L. 2190/20 with the required documentation for the estimation of the value of the fixed asset
- Duplicate for the publication in the GG
- Committee evaluation report article 9 of the C.L. 2190/20
- Legally published invitation to General Meeting
- Minutes of General Meeting
The fixed assets to be acquired must not exceed 1/10 of the share capital of the S.A.
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the issuing of issuing a license on the acquisition of property on behalf of an SA, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the license on the acquisition of property on behalf of an SA.
Notes and Clarifications
Legality control, issuing of Prefect decision, notification on publication in the GG