Dispatch of shareholder application - statement for loan granting
Information is given on the submission of shareholder application for loan granting.
- Shareholder application - statement for loan granting
- Certificate on service modifications stating the duration of the actual service of the applicant
- Certificate on the revenues paid and the deductions made to the applicant during the month of submission of the application to MTPY
Moreover, the certificate must state the dates of publication of the assignment in the GG, date of announcement, oath taking and undertaking of service
- Medical opinion that the loan is requested in order to cover hospitalization expenses
Alternatively a solemn declaration is presented.
- Copy of the income tax clearance note or of any other document (such as tax declaration, tax clearance etc)
Required Service: Income taxation statement (Form Ε1)
- 2 copies of the first page of the booklet of the credit institution where the applicant has an account (for the payment of the loan (paid through bank account) are required in addition and they must be submitted by the present application)
- Certificate of the competent authority in the case of urgent accommodation need (earthquake, flood, fire etc)
Official supporting documents
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy of Death Certificate
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the dispatch of shareholder application - statement for loan granting, presenting the required documentation.
The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application. If any document can be retrieved within the service, the employee begins the relevant procedure.
The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file and the KEP contact details are written.
The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice and receive the certificate of submission of shareholder statement for loan granting.